Thursday, July 30, 2009

Change in plans!

So...I went to see Dr. Miller today for a regular check-up, and like the good patient that I am I brought her my BP log of the last week. She didn't like what my blood pressure had been this past week AT ALL. She asked me if I'd put myself on the books already for induction, and I told her that I did for next Thursday...and she says "Hmm..I just don't know...let me think on that." Then she checks my reflexes and my swelling and my liver..."I just don't know...what do you think about Saturday?" (Hold on a minute, let me pick myself up off of the floor). Okay....Saturday...sure...2 days from now....sure! Adalynn is strong and healthy and mature and Dr. Miller doesn't see the point in waiting any longer...when I could potentially get sick and put both of us @ risk. So, pics of our little girl...outside my womb...will be posted soon! :)


Jenny said...

Excited for you guys and sending up prayers!

Kristen said...

I just can't wait to see your little girl! I can't believe it will be tomorrow! Oh, and Tokyo was sooo good. I'm glad yall got a chance to eat there before the big day. :)

Valera said...

Time to update the blog....Mom! :)


Pregnancy Ticker!