Monday, August 24, 2009

Awesome new website!!

I have discovered a website that is very helpful! It is alice.com and you can add items that you use such as toilet paper, diapers, wipes, coffee, shampoo...etc. to your profile. You can set these items to "remind" you every so often and you purchase them off the site and they are delivered straight to your house!! The shipping is free and they have all sorts of coupons and always search for the best deals on name brands!! Try it out! I'm looking forward to not having to use Wal-mart for "staples" that can be delivered to me! Please use the link below to sign up so that I get credit! Thanks!
http://www.alice.com/referral/522B0A2F

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey! I decided to go ahead and sign up for e-mealz. I can't wait to go grocery shopping tonight! Hopefully this will help me alot. Thanks for telling everyone about it!

Pregnancy Ticker!

pregnant