Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our precious girl

Sorry this has taken me so long to post, but here we are!

Adalynn Zoe Ohnemus was born into the world: August 1, 2009 at 5:22 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 0 ounces and was 21 inches long.

My labor started at 5 o'clock in the morning and I got to 10 centimeters at approximately 5 pm that afternoon. I pushed for 20 minutes, and we had our baby girl! I could not have asked for a better labor and delivery/ nursery/ postpartum experience. Thanks to EVERYONE at BMCE for making sure we were safe and healthy!

I posted an album of pictures on facebook, and I'm going to post the link here because it is so much easier to do that than to try to post all of the pics on here!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2089888&id=51205320&l=74c4808db6

1 comment:

Amanda Mae said...

Adalynn is precious!! I am soo happy for you and Kevin! She is a very lucky girl to have you two as her parents :o)

Pregnancy Ticker!

pregnant